We as your new employer
We, GO Europe GmbH, are a fast-growing company looking for qualified and motivated employees, who we are ready to support in their further development. We offer you excellent future prospects and the chance to work in an open-minded, helpful and friendly team with the aim of long-term cooperation. Collegiality and teamwork are very important to us. Flat hierarchies with short decision-making pathways and open doors, including to management, are what set us apart. We offer our employees scope for their own ideas so that we can grow together and always stay one step ahead of our competitors. With us, you benefit from an allowance to build up your company pension plan as well as a supplementary company accident insurance. Employee parking spaces, a flat rate for coffee and fruit and flexible working hours in the form of a flexitime model are part and parcel of the company. The nearby Henrichshütte site and the Ruhr River, which is within walking distance, are the perfect place to take a relaxing walk during your lunch break to recharge your batteries so that you are ready to face new challenges.
We are looking for you to help us grow!
If there is no advertised position that is suitable for you, we are happy to receive your speculative application. Feel free to send it to Mr André Schlusat by e-mail.
Our current vacancies
- Immediate start
- Indefinite contract
- First and second level support for all users at the main location in Hattingen as well as an internal contact partner for any IT problems that arise
- Troubleshooting and remote analyses
- Managing and monitoring the IT system
- Controlling updates
- Data protection tasks
- Supervision of the telephone system
- Active participation in the implementation of a new ERP system
- Independent implementation of IT projects
- Completed degree or training qualification in a relevant discipline
- Experience in the administration of Microsoft technologies (server and client systems) as well as in Active Directory and Office 365
- Expertise in dealing with modern ERP systems and processes
- Expertise in the network area and in the functioning of IT security systems
- A feel for IT trends on the market
- Good comprehension and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work, reliability and a sense of responsibility
We look forward to receiving your application with details of your salary expectations and earliest start date, preferably by e-mail to Mr André Schlusat.